2017 Magazine Fundraiser is on – How to get started!
September 30th, 2017
Our 2017 CPS Magazine Fundraiser is off to a great start! Don’t delay getting started—our campaign ends Wednesday, October 11th!
Our “Conestogo P.S.” Online ID# 3736634
Please submit online and paper orders by Wednesday, October 11th. Make cheques payable to “Conestogo Public School”.
Shop online for magazines, e-books, holiday items, giftware like jewellery, and even food items too!
If you haven’t had a chance to review your magazine package, here’s how to get started with online orders:
REGISTERED LAST YEAR?
A. UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT:
If you registered last year, your information is still in the system!
- Log into your account here: http://www.qsp.ca/eTools/Login
- If asked, verify that you are supporting “Conestogo P.S.”. Click on the orange “Approve & Continue” button.
- Select your child(ren)’s name.
- Update your child(ren)’s teacher’s name and grade. Click the “Save” button.
- To update another child’s information, click on the “Switch Student” link on the top-right turquoise banner.
NEW TO QSP?
A. REGISTER YOUR KIDS ONLINE:
- Go to http://www.qsp.ca/.
- Click on “Students Register Here”.
- Enter your parent details.
- Enter your child’s details.
- If you have more than one student at CPS, click on “Do you have another student to register?” and enter details for each one of your children who attend CPS.
- Click on Save.
GET THE WORD OUT
B. CONTACT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
- To login again, go to http://www.qsp.ca/eTools/Login.
- Select a child to communicate on their behalf.
- Follow the steps provided to set up your emails.
PLACE YOUR ORDERS
C. ORDER MAGAZINES:
- To ensure your child gets credit for your magazine orders, follow this link: http://www.qsp.ca/login/StudentInfo
- Enter your child’s name and click next.
- Browse magazines from the categories in the left-hand column.
- Search for a particular magazine using the search box in the header.
Hint: If you lose track of this email, you can access the QPS website from our Conestogo PS website.
D. TRACK YOUR SALES:
- Once logged in, you can track your children’s sales by clicking on the “Track Your Sales” link on the top-right turquoise banner!